Friday, July 11, 2008

WHY SO SERIOUS?!?!

This morning I received an e-mail from humanresources@whysoserious.com offering me free tickets to an early showing of the new Batman movie. The e-mail was a link, and then the following text: "HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA ha HA HA ha HA HA HA ha HA HA HA ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha HA HA ha HA HA HA ha ha ha HA HA ha HA HA HA ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA ha HA ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA ha HA HA ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha HA HA HA ha HA HA HA HA ha ha HA ha HA ha HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha HA HA HA HA ha HA HA HA ha HA HA HA HA ha HA ha"

Unfortunately, the only theater till available in the tri-state area is one in a town in Pa that I've never heard of before, so I don't think I'll be taking the Joker's offer.

May I just say that I love the viral marketing for this movie.

2 comments:

Nate said...

considering that this is supposed to be about being drunk and / or stuck in Philadelphia, there isn't much alcoholism or urban dissatisfaction in this blog.

misnomer!

Diana Bailey said...

Well, some loser named Nate made a deal with me, that if he did something I'd use his title for my blog. Blame him. ;)

P.S. I feel I should let it be known that I made my newest update about the beer monolopy before I read your comment. So there you go. Fate fixed it.