Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My first food Review: of course it would be a frozen product and not a restaurant.


For all you working stiffs out there, I can not recommend Oscar Mayer's Deli Creations enough. So far I've only had two, the Steakhouse Cheddar (pictured) and the chicken wrap.
However, these things are delicious, easy to make, and warm. And who doesn't love a warm sandwich for lunch? I personally am not a huge fan of roast beef, but the Steakhouse Cheddar (which comes with a lot of slices of roast beef, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and steakhouse sauce) was pretty good.
You build each sandwich yourself (which is a great way to spend five minutes away from your desk), so if you hate Cheddar cheese or mayonnaise you don't have to use them.
My only complaint is that the wraps seem a little small, especially when compared to the giant rolls of the sandwich.

No comments: